How to renew NROC Membership
Requirements for Renewal of Full NROC Membership
Coaches with expired NROC membership will need to prepare the following:
- Valid Standard First Aid (including AED) Certificate
- $60.00 renewal fee (payable online)
- Supporting documents for completion of Continuing Coach Education (CCE) requirement. Up to 10 CCE hours may be awarded for a recognised CCE activity. Do note that coaches can now fulfil their CCE requirement through Self-Guided CCE hours as well (see ‘Update on CCE Hours Requirement’ section in the above link) Please refer to How to access e-Logbook guide here.
- Submit their application online by email or in person (see below for Renewal Procedures) Please refer to How to renew guide here
|NROC Level||Min. Coaching Practice Hours||Min. Coaching Education Hours Attendance CCE Hours||Min. Coaching Education Hours Attendance CCE Hours|
|Level 1 (Coach)||15||12||Not more than 3|
|Level 2 (Senior Coach)||36||12||Not more than 12|
|Level 3 (Master Coach)||70||12||Not more than18|
Please renew your NROC membership online through SportSync which features coach’s profile management, application tracking and online payment services.For answers to Frequently-Asked-Questions, please click here. Please refer to How to renew NROC membership guide here
For technical assistance, please visit this page.
If you require assistance in person, please email us at email@example.com to request for an appointment with the NROC team to guide you with the online application. For general NROC enquiries, you may also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Provisional Membership Renewal
Provisional Members may upgrade their membership to Full (Coach, Senior Coach and/or Master Coach) once they have obtained all the necessary certifications:
- Valid SFA Certificate
- Foundational Sports Science (FSS) Certificate (exempted for NCAP Theory certificate holder)
- SG-Coach Level 1 (Theory) including Values & Principles in Sport (VPS), or National Coaching Accreditation Programme (NCAP) Certificate including VPS Cert or its equivalent
- SG-Coach Level 1 (Technical) or NCAP Certificate or its equivalent
- Other supporting documents
If you are unable to meet some of the requirements, you may renew your Provisional Membership for a period of 1 year – please indicate your reasons accordingly (e.g. no technical program).
|Provisional Member Renewal Criteria|
|Valid Standard First Aid (SFA) and AED Certificate (under an accredited training provider by Singapore Resuscitation and First Aid Council – click here for the directory)|
|At least ONE of the following certifications:
a) Foundational Sport Science
b) SG-Coach Theory
c) SG-Coach Integrated
d) NCAP Theory
e) NCAP Integrated
|Provide reason(s) why you were unable to complete the rest of the certifications for full membership, e.g.:
* Unable to pass the theory course(s)
* Technical courses/curriculum were not available
|Online payment of $20 (refundable if your application is rejected)|
Please login to www.sportsync.sg to update your profile with the above certifications, then apply for a renewal of your Provisional Membership as soon as you can.
A foreign national who is applying to renew his/her NROC is required to submit a valid Work Pass or Letter of Consent for coaching from Ministry of Manpower stating that the person is authorised to offer coaching services. Please refer to How to update work permit guide here
Online payment service is available on SportSync.
For NROC membership assistance during office hours, please email us email@example.com.