Kids Multi-Sports Coach Course
Please refer to course details for schedule
Add to Calendar
‘Kids Multi-Sports Coach Course’ by Ngee Ann Polytechnic (NP)
(For All NROC Coaches)
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the Long-Term Athlete Development (LTAD) principles for a lifetime of sporting and active lifestyles
- Conduct a full battery of locomotor and object control Fundamental Movement Skills (FMS) assessments for children aged 3 to 10 years’ old
- Manage group tests and their results, via the world’s first and most comprehensive FMS Assessment Portal and Software App System
- Design and plan year-long, multi-sport coaching programmes for children aged 3 to 10 years’ old
- Plan and implement age-appropriate, FMS-based multi-sport lesson plans for children
For further course details, please click here.
- 18 years and above
- Preferred but not required: National Coaching Accreditation Programme (NCAP) Certificate, SG Coach Certificate or its equivalent, PE or Sport Science diploma or degree
Certificate of Performance will be awarded to participants who achieve at least 75% attendance and pass assessments.
About the Presenters
This course is conducted by Mr Edgar Tham (Sport & Performance Psychologist) and his team of sports experts. Edgar has worked with more than 40 different performance domains (e.g. sports, performing arts, military) from the schools to world championships level since 1993.
Date and Time
- 8 March 2021 (Monday) to 10 March 2021 (Wednesday), 9am to 6pm daily
- 7 June 2021 (Monday) to 9 June 2021 (Wednesday), 9am to 6pm daily
Ngee Ann Polytechnic CET Academy
Blk 50, #01-01
535 Clementi Road
- Full course fee / others (and repeat students): S$642.00 per pax
- Singapore Citizens (SC) below the age of 40 years: S$192.60 per pax
- Singapore Citizens (SC) aged 40 and above: S$192.60 per pax
- Singapore Permanent Residents (PR): S$192.60 per pax
- Enhanced Training Support for SME Scheme (for SC & SPR): S$72.60 per pax
Up to 10 hours per intake
Please note that the provision of publicity and recognition of CCE hours for the above courses/workshops/seminar is purely informative and coaches are advised to select their choice of CCE courses/workshops/seminars best suited for their learning needs. Sport Singapore does not have direct regulatory powers over the organisers delivering the publicised courses/workshops/seminars.