Certified Active Lifestyle Motivation Coach’
19 November 2020 (Thursday) to 21 November 2020 (Saturday), 9am to 5pm daily
Add to Calendar
‘Certified Active Lifestyle Motivation Coach’ by Ngee Ann Polytechnic (NP)
(For All NROC Coaches)
At the end of this course, participants will be able to learn about:
- Understand the scientific bases of active lifestyles and exercise motivation
- Identify clients’ various obstacles to adopting a healthy lifestyle
- Use assessment and measurement tools to understand client personalities, motivational styles, and lifestyle status
- Apply motivational coaching conversations to support client’s behavioural change
- Apply evidence-based cognitive-behavioural strategies to promote and support adherence to active lifestyles
- Understand the unique needs of different special populations, such as the elderly, post-injury, pregnant women, eating disorders
Note: This is a non-clinical course; coaches will be taught to refer out to clinical specialists for some conditions.
For further course details, please click here.
A Certificate of Performance will be awarded to participants who achieve at least 75% attendance and pass assessments.
About the Presenter
This course is conducted by Mr Edgar Tham (Sport & Performance Psychologist) and his team of experienced multi-sport trainers. Edgar has worked with more than 40 different performance domains (e.g. sports, music, performing arts, military, civil defence, business, sales, online forex/futures trading, motor racing, professional poker, etc) from the schools to world championships level since 1993.
Date and Time
19 November 2020 (Thursday) to 21 November 2020 (Saturday),
9am to 5pm daily
This course is conducted via synchronous e-learning only
- Full course fee: S$695.50 per pax
- Singaporeans and Permanent Residents: S$208.65 per pax
- Singaporeans qualified for SkillsFuture Mid-Career Enhanced Subsidy: S$78.65 per pax
- Singaporeans and Permanent Residents qualified for Enhanced Training Support for SMEs*: S$78.65 per pax
* Enter SME in the promo code during course application
Up to 10 hours
Please note that the provision of publicity and recognition of CCE hours for the above courses/workshops/seminar is purely informative and coaches are advised to select their choice of CCE courses/workshops/seminars best suited for their learning needs. Sport Singapore does not have direct regulatory powers over the organisers delivering the publicised courses/workshops/seminars.