Updated 16 June 2021 (please refresh page for updates)
CoachSG hopes that all of you are safe and well. We understand that the current COVID-19 situation may have impacted your livelihood. During this lull period where there is a reduction in activities, we would like to encourage you to sign up for training to deepen and/or acquire new competencies in preparation for the pick-up in the economy or when new opportunities arise.
Job opportunities are also shared with our NROC Coaches through email, as and when available. Additional measures have also been announced by the Government to support you, which we have consolidated on our website for your information.
We will continue to monitor the situation and provide updates. Let’s play our part in containing the spread of COVID-19 by practising social responsibility, maintaining good personal hygiene and looking out for health advisories.
Go-to government websites
1. Unsure of which government grants and support you are eligible for? Check out https://www.supportgowhere.gov.sg/!
1. Staying home? Going out? Feeling unwell? A latest list of useful go-to government websites is now available at https://www.gowhere.gov.sg/.
2. New to going digital? Visit IMDA's "We Go Digital" page for the latest resources and guides to kick-start your Digital journey: https://www.imda.gov.sg/for-community/We-Go-Digital
3. GetActive!@Home Grant - visit MCCY's Grants Portal for more information: https://mccygrants.gov.sg/grants/aep2/instruction
Jobs are available at the following portals. If you are a member of the NROC, new opportunities may also be progressively shared with you through email (please make sure you login to myActiveSG portal to update your latest email address, then login to SportSync to verify your contact details).
For SportSG job opportunities, please visit https://www.sportsingapore.gov.sg/careers/job-listings.
For other roles, please visit the Virtual Career Fair.
You can also subscribe to NTUC Job Security Council Telegram for alerts on the latest job vacancies.
- PMET (Professional, Managers, Executives and Technicians), join the Telegram here
- non-PMET (e.g., Temp jobs, operators, packers, etc), join the Telegram here
Other Funding Support
Support for Singaporeans affected by COVID-19
Various schemes have been made available to support Singaporeans in this period, as outlined below:
COVID-19 Recovery Grant (CRG)
If you lost their job as a result of the COVID-19 outbreak, this additional grant provides financial assistance while you continue to find a new job or attend training. Successful applicants will receive a monthly cash grant, for three months.
- For details (including eligibility criteria), click here.
CCE Training Allowance Grant
The CCE Training Allowance for coaches is a grant provided to eligible coaches to encourage them to actively engage in continuous learning and be current in their knowledge and skills during this period where their work is impacted by the Covid-19 restrictions. Eligible coaches may claim $7.50 for each claimable hour for CoachSG organised CCE workshops to a maximum of $300 per person until 31 March 2022.
For the list of approved CCE courses/ programmes and other queries, please refer to FAQ.
For more information please click the here.
Support for Sport Businesses
Click here for more support and resources targeted at sport businesses.
Pulse Check for Coaches
The COVID-19 situation has been evolving quickly especially over the past few weeks, and all of us have been affected in various ways and to varying degrees. CoachSG is checking in to find out how you are feeling at this time and how you are coping with the challenges, so that we may help you better. Please click here to proceed.