Overview of Programme
The SSI Annual Symposium 2013 was held on the 11-12 July 2013 at Concorde Hotel, Singapore.
Distinguished keynote speakers were:
- Dr Ken van Someren, Director of R&D, GSK Human Performance Lab UK
- Prof Takashi Katsuta, Coach & Coach Educator; Japan Olympic Committee & Japan Sport Council
Other invited speakers included academics, scientists and coaches from sport organisations locally and internationally from Canada, China, Hong Kong, Japan, Korea and Malaysia. They shared on the following areas:
- Applications of sport science and medicine in coaching
- Coaching education and practical issues relating to elite sport
- Current trends and issues in youth and female athletes in elite sport
SSI Annual Symposium Programme and Speakers
Click here to download the pdf version of the SSI Annual Symposium 2013 Programme (correct as of 10 Jul 2013).
Click here to download the pdf version of the SSI Annual Symposium 2013 Speakers’ Profile and Synopsis (correct as of 10 July 2013)
SSI Annual Symposium Presentations
Please note that the presentation slides are for your personal reference only. The presenters named above own the rights to the slides and have requested that no part of these slides may be reproduced or copied for any commercial purposes.
For more information, or to register your interest for next year’s Symposium, please email ssc_ssi_Research@ssc.gov.sg