Usage of Sports Hub Library
CoachSG has worked with Sports Hub Library to offer NROC coaches facilities for discussions or to work on coaching plans and etc. in their developmental activities.
About Sports Hub Library
Sports Hub Library’s seminar rooms are available for members of the public, including coaches, to book for purposes that supports – Sports Health and Wellness, without any cost*. Sports Hub Library is a non-commercial facility and greatly appreciates donation – items such as; resources related to sports, furnishings and amenities and prizes we can distribute to our patrons (i.e. vouchers, toys, games).
- Each booking should have or assign a point of contact person for safety purposes.
- Each coach should be responsible for their space, i.e. trash, cleanliness of space and etc. Each coach will make sure that they have booked enough time for set-up and clean-up.
|Space||Sports Hub Library seminar rooms|
|Eligibility||Members of the public including Coaches|
|Capacity||Seminar room 1 - maximum capacity 30 pax, with chairs only
Seminar room 2 - maximum capacity 20 pax, with desk and chairs
|Availability||Monday - Friday: 10am - 8pm
Saturday, Sunday, eve of public holidays and public holidays: 10am - 9pm
- Moving of flexible furniture, i.e. tables, chairs, flipchart and etc., are allowed. However, coaches are required to return the furniture to its original configuration immediately after usage.
- Facilities must be returned to its original condition after usage, i.e. cleaning of desk surfaces, whiteboard and etc.
- *Sports Hub Library will charge any necessary fees to the coaches (or the coach who made the booking) in the event where cleaning or repair works are required.
- Sports Hub Library will hold the coach – i.e. contact person, responsible for any loss or damage to Sport Hub Library’s property.
- In the event where the booking involves food and drinks or catering, it is the coach’s responsibility to liaise with supplier, i.e. be around when the caterer arrives, be around when the caterer is packing up.
- Sports Hub Library should be informed of the coach’s event flow (i.e. time of catering, time of cleaning up) beforehand or in the “additional requirements” of booking form for NYSI and “activity brief” for Sports Hub Library.
- Safety violation of the compound will result in suspension of usage rights.
How to book?
To book Sports Hub Library seminar rooms, please follow the steps as follow;
Sports Hub Library seminar rooms
- Fill up booking request form here
- Email completed booking request form to NurAshikin.Nasir@civica.com.sg, with subject: Booking of Seminar room
- Wait for confirmation
- For cancellation, please notify Ms Nurashikin – NurAshikin.Nasir@civica.com.sg, 2 working days in advance.
For last minute cancellations (with valid reasons), please call +65 6653 9653 or +65 6653 9652 with your booking reference ID.
For no-shows, coaches will not be allowed to book facility in future.
If multiple booking for a space create a scheduling conflict, priority of use will be to Sports Hub Library partners then, of first come, first serve and space available basis.