Open invitation to administer and conduct the Fun Start Move Smart! Workshops
The FUN Start MOVE Smart! Fundamental Movement Skills Introductory Workshop (FMS Workshop) organised by the Sport Singapore (SportSG), is targeted at early childhood educators to introduce and enhance the teaching of fundamental movement skills (FMS) to children aged 2 to 10 years old.
The 1.5 days workshop focuses on exploring the fundamental movement skills of locomotion, object control and stability in a fun and creative manner and teaches participants how to integrate the FMS activities in their classroom activities.
SportSG is soliciting for interested Service Providers to conduct and provide administrative services for the FMS Workshops.
The scope of services include:
- Engagement of FMS Workshop facilitators
- FMS Workshop administration
- On-site management of FMS Workshops
- Submission of reports
Service Providers who are able to fulfill the following criteria can write in to SportSG at firstname.lastname@example.org
to apply to administer and conduct the FMS workshops.
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION
- Service Provider is not debarred by the Standing Committee on Debarment, c/o Ministry of Finance, from participating in public-sector projects.
- Service Provider is able to comply with all the requirements a specified in Annex A – Administration Requirements for the FMS workshops
- Service Provider has at least 3 years’ experience in conducting early childhood programmes with existing motor skills modules
Interested Service Providers shall submit the following documents as part of their application:
- FMS Service Provider Application Form
- Credentials, track record and portfolio of similar projects as per SportSG’s requirements.
SportSG reserves the right to reject any application.
All costs and expenses incurred in the submission of the application shall be borne solely by the Service Provider.