Kingsmen Commits S$3 Million As Official Venue Planning Provider Of The 2015 SEA Games
04 Sep 2014
Singapore, 4 September 2014
– Kingsmen Creatives Ltd (“Kingsmen” or “the Group”), a leading communication design and production group, today joined the 28th Southeast Asian (SEA) Games as the Official Venue Planning Provider. With a sponsorship valued at S$1.8 million, Kingsmen is providing venue planning services including a dedicated team of designers, draftsmen, project managers and operations personnel to draft plans for overlay works, prepare detailed specifications, and conduct site inspections for competition and training venues.
2. As part of the sponsorship, Kingsmen will also be extending its Wilkie Edge LED screen for Games advertising. Valued at S$1.2 million, the screen advertising is expected to reach out to approximately 4.5 million people per month over a 52-week period.
3. Commenting on Kingsmen’s participation in the regional games, Mr Benedict Soh, Executive Chairman of Kingsmen said: “We are delighted to be a part of the 28th SEA Games. Kingsmen continues to be at the forefront of supporting key events throughout the region, including the Formula One Grand Prix, Shanghai World Expo, Commonwealth Games, Volvo Ocean Race, Youth Olympic Games and now the 28th SEA Games, which is a milestone event for Singapore’s Golden Jubilee celebrations.”
4. Recognising Kingsmen’s continued contribution to Singapore’s sporting scene, Mr Toh Boon Yi, Chief, Community & Corporate Outreach, Singapore Southeast Asian Games Organising Committee (SINGSOC), said: “Kingsmen is not new to supporting sport in Singapore, having successfully partnered us for the 2010 Youth Olympic Games. We are pleased to welcome Kingsmen back to the fold as we Celebrate the Extraordinary with the 28th SEA Games, in conjunction with Singapore’s Golden Jubilee next year. We look forward to leveraging each other’s experience from hosting major sporting events, in creating a memorable Games that all Singaporeans can be proud of.”
5. Kingsmen’s involvement in the Games underpins the Group’s presence in Asia’s burgeoning lifestyle and sports scene. The Group is already widely recognised as a leading communication design and production group in Asia; having supported projects in Singapore such as BMW World, Enchanted Garden at Changi Airport, Gardens by the Bay, National Museum of Singapore and Singapore Sports Hub, as well as regional projects such as Burj Khalifa Observatory Gallery, Commonwealth Games 2010 Delhi, Expo 2012 Yeosu Korea, Hong Kong Disneyland, Lotte and Tiffany & Co. to name a few.
For media enquiries, please contact:
Group General Manager
Kingsmen Creatives Ltd
DID: (65) 6880 0465
Fax: (65) 6880 0038
Manager, Corporate Communications
Kingsmen Creatives Ltd
DID: (65) 6831 1346
Fax: (65) 6880 0038
Tel: +65 6500 5246
HP: +65 9647 7432
About Kingsmen Creatives Ltd.
Listed on the Main Board of the Singapore Exchange, Kingsmen is a leading communication design and production group. Established in 1976, the Group has a network of 18 offices and full-service facilities serving global clients in Exhibitions & Museums, Retail & Corporate Interiors, Research & Design, and Alternative Marketing today.
Kingsmen’s “one-stop-shop” solution, through its vertically and horizontally integrated service offerings coupled with its network of offices and partners, provides clients the benefits of flexibility, speed and value. Building on its design-led, quality and service-driven culture, the Group has established a reputation and visible brand that is synonymous with creative and innovative solutions.
The Group serves a long-standing base of clients from diverse industries including well-known names such as BMW, Burberry, DBS Bank, FJ Benjamin Group, Gucci, Hong Kong Disneyland, LVMH, Ralph Lauren, Resorts World Sentosa, Robinsons Group, TAG Heuer, Tiffany & Co., Universal Studios Singapore and Wing Tai Asia.
About the 28th SEA Games
The 28th SEA Games will be held from 5 -16 June 2015, with Singapore Sports Hub as the main venue for the Games. Organised by the Singapore Southeast Asian Games Organising Committee (SINGSOC), the Games is held in conjunction with Singapore’s 50th anniversary and will host more than 7,000 athletes and officials from 36 sports. Adopting the theme of Celebrate the Extraordinary, the Games will celebrate triumph of human spirit - be it in sports or daily lives; in success or in the grit to try again and again; in winning or in merely being at the start line. The 28th SEA Games will show the people of the Southeast Asia that success ultimately comes to ordinary people with extraordinary dreams. It’s not about having a champion, but inspiring the champion that is inside each of us.
Follow us on:
28th SEA Games Website: www.seagames2015.com
28th SEA Games Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/SEAGAMES2015
8th ASEAN Para Games Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/ASEANPARAGAMES2015