Australian Strength and Conditioning Association Level 2 Strength and Conditioning Course
4, 11, 18 and 25 October 2020 (all Sundays); 8.30am to 5.30pm daily
Add to Calendar
Australian Strength and Conditioning Association (ASCA) Level 2 Strength and Conditioning Course
(For All NROC Coaches)
The Australian Strength and Conditioning Association Level 2 Strength and Conditioning Coach Accreditation Course (ASCA Level 2 Course) is registered with the Australian National Coach Accreditation Scheme (NCAS) and administered by the Australian Sports Commission (ASC).
The Level 2 Strength and Conditioning Coaching Course is an advanced coaching course that provides participants with the knowledge and skill to plan, conduct and design strength and conditioning programs to physically prepare advanced level athletes to improve sports performance across a wide range of sports.
About the Presenters
The course lecturers will be:
- Mr Quintin Roman has close to 20 years of experience in personal training to training elite athletes in a wide range of sports and includes athletes training for the Asian and Olympic Games.
- Dr. Sofyan Sahrom has been a strength and conditioning coach for 15 years and has worked at the Singapore Sports School (SSP) and Singapore Sport Institute (SSI). His work with athletes covers the entire spectrum: from developmental youth to elite athletes. Sofyan’s Ph.D. in Biomechanics, and is currently deepening his expertise in the field of Machine Learning.
- Mr Adrian Low has more than 15 years of experience in coaching and performance management having worked with Technical Directors and Head Coaches in the development of coaching and performance management. He brings along with him practical an innovative approaches to coaching and performance management.
- Mr Gobi Nair has more than 30 years of experience in sports science, exercise physiology, fitness and coaching. His experience spans the education, military, sports and corporate sectors with a special interest in teaching and anti-doping.
Date and Time
4, 11, 18 and 25 October 2020 (all Sundays)
8.30am to 5.30pm daily
Singapore Sport Institute (SSI)
3 Stadium Drive
Registration fee: S$1,680 per pax
The registration fee includes ASCA L2 course materials, certification upon successful completion, administration fees, lunch and tea / snacks.
Up to 10 hours
- Registration deadline: 25 September 2020 (Friday)
- All participants must meet the pre-requisites of the course and it is a requirement to show evidence of coaching to ASCA prior to the course. Please refer to the information and registration sheet attach. The registration form indicates ‘evidence of having coach state level athletes’ – in the local context it includes coaching athletes that have competed at national levels (regardless of the age group)
- For payment, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that the provision of publicity and recognition of CCE hours for the above courses/workshops/seminar is purely informative and coaches are advised to select their choice of CCE courses/workshops/seminars best suited for their learning needs. Sport Singapore does not have direct regulatory powers over the organisers delivering the publicised courses/workshops/seminars.