Kids Multi-Sports Coach Course
26 May 2018 (Saturday) to 27 May 2018 (Sunday), 9am to 6pm daily
Add to Calendar
'Kids Multi-Sports Coach Course' by Ngee Ann Polytechnic (NP)
(For All NROC Coaches)
This course is taught by a panel of sports experts who have at least a decade of experience working and training youth and kids.
In this 2 full-day certification course, participants will be able to:
- Acquire essential knowledge and practical skills to conduct multi-sports programmes for children (3 to 10 years old) through practical lesson activities and field-tested coaching strategies
- Understand Long-Term Athlete Development (LTAD) and holistic development principles when coaching young children (age 3 to 10 years old)
- Plan and implement and year-long, multi-sport coaching programme through age-appropriate lesson plans
For further course details, please click here.
In-class assessments will be conducted. Certificate of Performance will be awarded to participants who achieve at least 75% attendance and pass assessments.
- 18 years old and above
- Competed in sport as an athlete for at least 2 years
- Preferred but not required:
- National Coaching Accreditation Programme (NCAP) certificate;
- SG-Coach certification or its equivalent;
- Physical Education (PE) or Sport Science Diploma or Degree
About the Course Presenter
This course is conducted by Mr Edgar Tham (Sport & Performance Psychologist). Edgar has worked with more than 40 different performance domains (e.g. sports, music, performing arts, military, civil defence, business, sales, online forex/futures trading, motor racing, professional poker, etc) from the schools to world championships level since 1993.
Date and Time
26 May 2018 (Saturday) to 27 May 2018 (Sunday)
9am to 6pm daily
Ngee Ann Polytechnic CET Academy
Blk 50, #01-01
535 Clementi Road
e2i funding are available NROC coaches (Singaporeans and PRs only) holding full-time coaching employment. NROC coaches who are NTUC members can apply for Union Training Assistance Programme (UTAP) funding.
Pricing per Pax (includes GST)
- Public: S$374.50
- NROC Coaches: S$199.50
- NROC Coaches (after UTAP funding): S$112.00
Course fees can be paid using SkillsFuture Credits
Up to 10 hours
Please register via this link by 29 April 2018 (Sunday).
For further queries, please e-mail enquiryCET@np.edu.sg or Wilson_ANG@np.edu.sg or call 6466 6555. For a full list of CET programmes organised by NP, please click here.
Please note that the provision of publicity and recognition of CCE hours for the above courses/workshops/seminar is purely informative and coaches are advised to select their choice of CCE courses/workshops/seminars best suited for their learning needs. Sport Singapore does not have direct regulatory powers over the organisers delivering the publicised courses/workshops/seminars.