Fitness Instructor Course
Add to Calendar
The FIC course will provide participants with the theoretical and practical knowledge required for their role as a Fitness Instructor. At the end of the course, participants are expected to be able to execute the basic exercises correctly.Additionally, participants shall be able to conduct and provide the necessary instructions to their potential client to enable the client to perform the exercises in a proper and safe manner. Participants should also be able to prescribe the appropriate and effective exercise training programme that achieves their client’s fitness and health goals.
Upon completion of this 40-hour hands-on approach course, participant should be proficient in:
1. Demonstrating the basic exercises techniques correctly and safely to potential client.
2. Able to plan and implement effective fitness and conditioning sessions and programmes to suit their potential client’s specific exercise and fitness goals.
1. Must possess a valid CPR certification (prior to the commencement of the Attachment hours)
2. Must pass the Basic Sports Science course or equivalent qualification.The list of the equivalent qualifications are listed on Sport Singapore’s website.
• Important note: maximum class size will be capped at 40pax, applicants will be offered on a first come first serve basis.