The National Registry of Coaches Handbook is a comprehensive guide on its policies and programmes for Coaches. It contains information such as:
- National Registry of Coaches
- Objectives, benefits and membership
- Continuing Coach Education
- Requirements and verification of activities
- Coach’s Code of Ethics
- Three Principles
- Respect for individuals
- Responsible coaching
- Integrity in actions
- Breach of Code of Ethics and Disciplinary Process
- Rules of NROC
- NROC Membership status and Continuing Coach Education requirements
Coaches may download our NROC handbook here.
Please email us at email@example.com if you have any queries.