Workshop and Training
Upcoming Game For Life Workshops
What The Workshop Is About
If you are keen to incorporate the framework into your existing sport lessons and trainings, the Game for Life Workshop will equip sport educators with a deeper understanding of the necessary components required to intentionally design sporting activities to develop values for character & leadership development.
Each workshop will cover:
- Practical Demonstration of Values-based training session
- Principles and concepts of the Game-for-Life (GFL) framework
- Experiential segment infusing GFL framework in designing training plans
- Sharing and networking with teachers/coaches from other sports
|Workshop for Sports Coaches & PE Teachers
Register your interest for upcoming GFL Workshops! SportSG has partnered Republic Polytechnic for the conduct of the workshops. You will be directed to Republic Polytechnic's site for registration upon clicking the link below.
- 27 Feb 2019, Wednesday, 9am - 1pm (Register here)
- 9 May 2019, Thursday, 9am-1pm
- 21 August 2019, Wednesday, 9am - 1pm
NROC Coaches will be awarded 4 CCE Hours upon completion of the workshop.
You may email us if you have any questions.
Click here to find out more about the Game For Life Toolkit.