Fundamental Movement Skills Trainer at Nurture Kids
Do you have a talent for working with kids, and an avid interest in healthy living?
Join us to inspire the next generation!
As a FMS trainer at Nurture Kids, you will be working with pre-school children to promote Fundamental Movement Skills & healthy living.
- Qualifications in Sports & Exercise Science, Physical Education or Early Childhood preferred
- Certificate of participation in the Fun Start, Move Smart! Fundamental Movement Skills Workshop by SportSG
- Working experience in physical education and/or teaching/coaching sports or movement skills to young children
- Cheerful, warm and outgoing disposition
- Eloquent and confident in delivering hands-on activities and presentations to children and adults
- Prior experience working in a preschool and parents will be an advantage
If interested, please email your CV to Miriam at: firstname.lastname@example.org