Reporting an incident if you experience or know of an incident related to Safe Sport
- Contact your Sporting Organisation’s (including National Sports Associations) Safeguarding Officer
- Email email@example.com
- Call 999 only for emergencies that require immediate Police assistance.
- Otherwise, you may lodge a report at any Police station or the “Police E-Service” page. More information on reporting sexual assault can be found here.
Reporting an allegation against you
If you wish to report on an allegation against you, you may:
Safe Sport Reporting Protocol
This is an overview of how an incident in Safe Sport will be managed by the Safe Sport Taskforce upon reporting.
If you need help or feel unsure about an encounter, you can reach out to:
- Samaritans of Singapore (SOS) Helpline: 1800 221 4444 (24-hour) Email Befriending: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sexual Assault Care Centre Helpline: 6779 0282 | http://sacc.aware.org.sg
Operating Hours: Monday to Friday | 10am to 10pm
- Other Useful Resources/ Support for Reporting here