Have a Safe Sport Concern? Report it!
- Call 999 or SMS 71999 for emergencies
- Lodge a report at any Police station or the “Police E-Service” page. More information on reporting sexual assault can be found here.
Reporting an allegation against you
If you wish to report on an allegation against you, you may:
- Contact your Sporting Organisation’s (including National Sports Associations)’s Safeguarding Officer
- Email email@example.com
Safe Sport Reporting Protocol
This is an overview of how an incident in Safe Sport will be managed by the Safe Sport Taskforce upon reporting.
If you need help or feel unsure about an encounter, you can reach out to:
- National Anti-Violence Helpline: 1800 777 0000 (24-hour)
- Samaritans of Singapore (SOS) Helpline: 1800 221 4444 (24-hour) Email Befriending: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sexual Assault Care Centre Helpline: 6779 0282 | http://sacc.aware.org.sg
Operating Hours: Monday to Friday | 10am to 10pm
- Other Useful Resources/ Support for Reporting here