ISA Certified Personal Trainer Course (Online Edition)
Please see course details for schedule
Add to Calendar
ISA Certified Personal Trainer Course (leading to ACE Certification) (Online Edition)
(For All NROC Coaches)
There are hundreds of personal training certifications available on the market, but only one rooted in 30 years of science-based research from ACE, the world's largest non-profit health and fitness certification organization. The ISA Certified Personal Trainer Course equips you with the skills and knowledge to plan customised training programmes, conduct 1-on-1 training sessions with clients, and to attain the American Council on Exercise (ACE) Personal Trainer Certification, one of the most respected and sought-after personal training certification in the health and fitness industry worldwide.
The ISA Certified Personal Trainer (Online Edition) is a fully online course that is designed to guide you through the content of ACE whilst training you to be an effective personal trainer with the necessary theoretical knowledge and practical skills.
- Minimum age of 18
- Valid CPR-AED certification
About the Presenters
This course will be co-delivered by:
- Ms Hong Yiying has worked as a certified strength and conditioning specialist, fitness personal trainer, and a Muay Thai Coach. As the founder of Everlearn Academy, she manages a wide range of services from fitness training, martial art coaching to academics. Her experiences also include giving lectures for multiple fitness disciplines such as personal trainer, strength and conditioning, and essential sports science courses. Additionally, she is an instructor in self-defense and Muay Thai. She holds a Doctoral of Philosophy – Chemistry, Pennsylvania State University, as well as a Bachelor of Science – Organic Chemistry, Peking University. She is also an ACE-qualified trainer, CSCS-qualified specialist, and a registered Muay Thai coach under the National Registry of Coaches (NROC).
- Mr Dominic Ang has been working as a certified fitness personal trainer, Zumba instructor, voice coach and speech consultant. As the founder of “DANG: Give Yourself Voice”, he focuses on developing communication skills for individuals in the public speaking arena. His experiences also include conducting lectures and tutorials for personal trainers, as well as managing and overseeing the business growth of a Small Medium Enterprise. Additionally, he was a public relations officer that was in charge of all matters concerning public relations of multiple events. He has also coached various Doctors of Philosophy students in Singapore and the United Kingdom for seminars and presentations. He holds an Honors Degree – Philosophy from the University of Canterbury. He is also an ACE-qualified trainer and a qualified voice coach and speech consultant.
Date and Time
- 14 June 2021 (Monday) to 13 October 2021 (Wednesday)
- 5 July 2021 (Monday) to 4 November 2021 (Thursday)
- 2 August 2021 (Monday) to 1 December 2021 (Wednesday)
- 30 August 2021 (Monday) to 29 December 2021 (Wednesday)
- 20 September 2021 (Monday) to 19 January 2022 (Wednesday)
Please click here for detailed course schedule. Links to the online modules will be provided when the course commences.
This course will be conducted 100% online.
- Public: S$1,500.00 per pax
- NROC coaches: S$1,350.00 per pax (after 10% discount)
NROC coaches to submit proof of NROC membership at registration.
Up to 10 hours
To register, please e-mail email@example.com or call International Sports Academy (ISA) at 6423 0668.
- 14 June 2021 to 13 October 2021 intake: by 7 June 2021 (Monday), 1800 hrs
- 5 July 2021 to 4 November 2021 intake: 25 Jun 2021 (Friday), 1800 hrs
- 2 August 2021 to 1 December 2021 intake: by 26 July 2021 (Monday), 1800 hrs
- 30 August 2021 to 29 December 2021 intake: by 23 August 2021 (Monday), 1800 hrs
- 20 September 2021 to 19 January 2022 intake: by 13 September 2021 (Thursday), 1800 hrs
Please note that the provision of publicity and recognition of CCE hours for the above courses/workshops/seminar is purely informative and coaches are advised to select their choice of CCE courses/workshops/seminars best suited for their learning needs. Sport Singapore does not have direct regulatory powers over the organisers delivering the publicised courses/workshops/seminars.