Psych Matters – Developing the Winning Mentality and Psychological Performance
15 February 2020 (Saturday), 2.30pm to 5pm
Add to Calendar
‘Psych Matters – Developing the Winning Mentality and Psychological Performance’ by Sports Medicine Association Singapore (SMAS)
(For All NROC Coaches)
This talk will cover the following topics:
- ‘Developing the Winning Mentality’ by Dr Jay-Lee Nair (Singapore Sports Medicine Centre (SSMC))
- ‘The Coach’s Role in Developing Psychological Performance in Athletes’ by Dr Harry Lim (Acting Head (Sport Psychology), National Youth Sport Institute (NYSI))
About the Presenters
This talk will be conducted by:
- Dr Jay-Lee Nair – Dr Jay-Lee is in private practice at the SSMC and has been the Sport Psychologist for Singapore Sports School (SSP), professional golfers on the Asian Tour, Thailand Top Swimmers for Asian Games, and Singapore Sailing for the 2016 Rio Olympics.
- Dr Harry Lim – Dr Lim currently serves as the Acting Head (Sport Psychology) at NYSI. He has been involved with several Major Games including the Olympics, Asian Games and Youth Olympic Games (YOG) directly supporting medal-winning athletes. He is also an Adjunct Associate Professor at the National University of Singapore (NUS).
Date and Time
15 February 2020 (Saturday), 2.30pm to 5pm [CANCELLED]
SSI Seminar Rooms 1 & 2
Level 1, Sport Singapore
3 Stadium Drive
All pricing include GST:
- SMAS member – S$5.00 per pax
- Non-SMAS member – S$20.00 per pax
A yearly Associate Membership of S$30.00 is available, which entitles the participant to immediate discounted member’s price.
Thank you for your interest. This workshop has been cancelled.
Please note that the provision of publicity and recognition of CCE hours for the above courses/workshops/seminar is purely informative and coaches are advised to select their choice of CCE courses/workshops/seminars best suited for their learning needs. Sport Singapore does not have direct regulatory powers over the organisers delivering the publicised courses/workshops/seminars.