Kids Multi-Sports Coach Course
2 March 2020 (Monday) to 4 March 2020 (Wednesday) 9am to 6pm daily
Add to Calendar
‘Kids Multi-Sports Coach Course’ by Ngee Ann Polytechnic (NP)
(For All NROC Coaches)
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the Long-Term Athlete Development (LTAD) principles for a lifetime of sporting and active lifestyles
- Conduct a full battery of locomotor and object control Fundamental Movement Skills (FMS) assessments for children aged 3 to 10 years’ old
- Manage group tests and their results, via the world’s first and most comprehensive FMS Assessment Portal and Software App System
- Design and plan year-long, multi-sport coaching programmes for children aged 3 to 10 years’ old
- Plan and implement age-appropriate, FMS-based multi-sport lesson plans for children
For further course details, please click here.
About the Presenters
This course is conducted by Mr Edgar Tham (Sport & Performance Psychologist) and his team of sports experts. Edgar has worked with more than 40 different performance domains (e.g. sports, performing arts, military) from the schools to world championships level since 1993.
Date and Time
2 March 2020 (Monday) to 4 March 2020 (Wednesday)
9am to 6pm daily
Ngee Ann Polytechnic CET Academy
Blk 50, #01-01
535 Clementi Road
- Original price – S$465.45
Union Training Assistance Programme (UTAP) funding available. NTUC members can enjoy UTAP funding at 50% of the unfunded course fee capped at S$250 every year. For more information, please visit this link or call NTUC membership hotline: 6213 8008.
Please note that the provision of publicity and recognition of CCE hours for the above courses/workshops/seminar is purely informative and coaches are advised to select their choice of CCE courses/workshops/seminars best suited for their learning needs. Sport Singapore does not have direct regulatory powers over the organisers delivering the publicised courses/workshops/seminars.