Kids Multi-Sports Coach Course
9 March 2019 (Saturday) to 10 March 2019 (Sunday), 9am to 6pm daily
Add to Calendar
'Kids Multi-Sports Coach Course' by Ngee Ann Polytechnic (NP)
(For All NROC Coaches)
This course is taught by a panel of sports experts who have at least a decade of experience working and training youth and kids.
In this 2 full-day certification course, participants will be able to:
- Acquire essential knowledge and practical skills to conduct multi-sports programmes for children (3 to 10 years old) through practical lesson activities and field-tested coaching strategies
- Understand Long-Term Athlete Development (LTAD) and holistic development principles when coaching young children (age 3 to 10 years old)
- Plan and implement and year-long, multi-sport coaching programme through age-appropriate lesson plans
For further course details, please click this link.
In-class assessments will be conducted. Certificate of Performance will be awarded to participants who achieve at least 75% attendance and pass assessments.
- 18 years old and above
- Preferred but not required: National Coaching Accreditation Programme (NCAP) certificate; SG-Coach certification or its equivalent; Degree or Diploma in Physical Education (PE) or Sport Science
About the Course Presenter
This course is conducted by Mr Edgar Tham (Sport & Performance Psychologist) and his team of sports experts. Edgar has worked with more than 40 different performance domains (e.g. sports, music, performing arts, military, civil defence, business, sales, online forex/futures trading, motor racing, professional poker, etc) from the schools to world championships level since 1993.
Date and Time
9 March 2019 (Saturday) to 10 March 2019 (Sunday)
9am to 6pm daily
Ngee Ann Polytechnic CET Academy
Blk 50, #01-01
535 Clementi Road
e2i funding are available for NROC coaches (24 years old and above, Singaporeans and PRs only) holding full-time coaching employment. NROC coaches who are NTUC members can apply for Union Training Assistance Programme (UTAP) funding.
Pricing per Pax (includes GST)
- Public: S$374.50
- NROC Coaches: S$199.50
- NROC Coaches (after UTAP funding): S$112.00
Course fees can be paid using SkillsFuture Credits.
Up to 10 hours
Please register via this link by 17 February 2019 (Sunday).
For further queries, please e-mail enquiryCET@np.edu.sg or Wilson_ANG@np.edu.sg or call 6466 6555. For a full list of CET programmes organised by NP, please click here.
Please note that the provision of publicity and recognition of CCE hours for the above courses/workshops/seminar is purely informative and coaches are advised to select their choice of CCE courses/workshops/seminars best suited for their learning needs. Sport Singapore does not have direct regulatory powers over the organisers delivering the publicised courses/workshops/seminars.