Specially designed to help sport educators and coaches inculcate values in a clear and comprehensive way, Sport Singapore’s Game-for-Life (GFL) toolkit presents sporting pursuits as opportunities for character development and learning valuable life lessons.The Game for Life workshop will equip sport educators with a deeper understanding of the necessary components required to intentionally design sporting activities to develop values for character development.
Participants can expect the following:
- Practical Demonstration of Values-based training session
- Principles and concepts of the Game-for-Life (GFL) framework
- Experiential segment infusing GFL framework in designing training plans
- Sharing and networking with coaches from other sports
Read more on what happened during the past GFL workshops!
Awards & Accolades
- Gold Award @ MCCY ExCEL Awards
- Recognised by South East Asia Regional Anti-Doping Organisation (RADO) as useful framework for values inculcation in sport.
- Published by IOC in Olympic Values Education Programme digital resource library
For more information on the Game for Life Toolkit, click here.