Australian Strength and Conditioning Association Level 1 Strength and Conditioning Course
5 July 2019 (Friday), 6pm to 9.30pm; 6 and 7 July 2019 (Saturday and Sunday), 8.30am to 5.30pm daily
Add to Calendar
Australian Strength and Conditioning Association (ASCA) Level 1 Strength and Conditioning Course
(For All NROC Coaches)
The Australian Strength and Conditioning Association Level 1 Strength and Conditioning Coach Accreditation Course (ASCA Level 1 Course) is registered with the National Coach Accreditation Scheme (NCAS) as administered by the Australian Sports Commission (ASC).
The ASCA Level 1 Course provides a fundamental level of knowledge and skills in strength and conditioning (S&C) coaching so participants can understand, apply and design training programmes to improve the performance of club to state-level athletes / teams.
About the Presenters
The course lecturers will be:
- Mr Gobi Nair has more than 30 years of experience in sports science, exercise physiology, fitness and coaching. His experience spans the education, military, sports and corporate sectors. He brings along with him practical and innovative approaches to training.
- Mr Quintin Roman has more than 15 years of experience in personal training to training elite athletes in a wide range of sports and includes athletes training for the Asian and Olympic Games.
- Mr Adrian Low has been a strength and conditioning coach since 2009, and has been working with age-group and club teams, competing at National and International levels. He also has extensive experience in performance management and coaching.
- Mr Sofyan Sahrom has been a strength and conditioning coach since 2005 and has worked both at the Singapore Sports School and Singapore Sport Institute catering to various age groups and sports. He is currently a post graduate scholar doing his doctorate in the area of sports biomechanics.
Date and Time
5 July 2019 (Friday), 6pm to 9.30pm
6 and 7 July 2019 (Saturday and Sunday), 8.30am to 5.30pm daily
Singapore Sports School
1 Champions Way
Registration fee: S$800 per pax
(Singaporeans above 25 years of age are entitled for SkillsFuture Credit and strongly encourage to apply early for approval)
The registration fee includes ASCA L1 course materials, certification upon successful completion, administration fees, lunch and tea / snacks.
Up to 10 hours
- Registration closes on 21 June 2019 (Friday)
- For registration and enquiries (e.g. payment mode, course placement, course terms and conditions), please e-mail email@example.com.
Please note that the provision of publicity and recognition of CCE hours for the above courses/workshops/seminar is purely informative and coaches are advised to select their choice of CCE courses/workshops/seminars best suited for their learning needs. Sport Singapore does not have direct regulatory powers over the organisers delivering the publicised courses/workshops/seminars.