Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
This Drug Database is used within the Anti-Doping Singapore (ADS) website (https://www.sportsingapore.gov.sg/Athletes-Coaches/Anti-Doping-Singapore) and provides information on pharmaceutical products that may be used in sports and that are licensed in Singapore by the Health Sciences Authority as of the date of the last update of this Drug Database.
References to ADS include the Singapore Sports Council and its officers, and its other working committees, and the content contributors of the information or data from which this Drug Database is derived.
Please read the important information below. In order to proceed with your search, you must confirm you have read and accept these terms and conditions of use.
- This Drug Database does not provide an exhaustive list of ingredients and brands. If the ingredient or brand is not listed, there is no assurance that it is permitted. You are responsible for pursuing the status of any ingredient or brand not listed.
- This Drug Database does not contain information on, or that applies to, dietary or health supplements. Even if an ingredient of any supplement is listed in this Drug Database as permitted, the status of such supplement that includes the ingredient is at your own risk.
- You are responsible for the correct entry of the spelling of the ingredient or brand and for the proper selection of all other search parameters. ADS is not responsible for the search results arising from incorrect entry of search criteria. You should compare the results of your search with the spelling on the packaging. You must also check the route of administration by which the medication will be used.
- This Drug Database also provides athletes and their support personnel with information about the prohibited status of specific substances. All such information is based on the current World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) Prohibited List as of the date of the last update of this Drug Database.
- This Drug Database provides information only on ingredients and brands available in Singapore through proper distribution channels. Brands purchased abroad or imported by local distributor without proper permit may contain different ingredients.
- This Drug Database does not provide medical advice. In providing information on various ingredients and brands, ADS is not making any recommendation concerning treatment. The decisions about which medications are to be used are your responsibility. If you are unsure about which medication to take, you should always consult with your medical care provider in advance of taking it.
- This Drug Database does not endorse specific brands or products. The listing of status of any ingredient or brand does not imply an endorsement or recommendation for use.
- You are responsible for knowing the rules of your sports, including the anti-doping rules. If you participate in multiple sports, each substance must be searched for each sport to ensure specific sport rules are addressed.
- You are responsible for ensuring that all active ingredients of the brand are listed on the search results page.
- You are responsible for reading the overall status of the ingredient or brand (i.e., not using the status of an individual active ingredient to represent the status of a brand with more than one ingredient).
- The information in this Drug Database as well as the search results are protected by copyright, and are only for your personal reference (and/or for sharing with your charges only). You may not reproduce, redistribute or disseminate the information publicly without prior permission from ADS.
- Your use of this database is anonymous: no personal information or email address is captured. You are advised to print a copy of the search results for your own record.
- While reasonable effort has been made by ADS to ensure the accuracy and completeness of the information in this Drug Database, ADS does not accept responsibility for any errors, omissions, or inaccuracies that may arise. Please note that there would be time delays between the change in status of a given substance and the subsequent data update.
- ADS makes no warranty or representation of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to the information provided in this Drug Database or its reliability or fitness for any particular purpose. You shall exercise care and diligence for your own and/or your charges’ personal safety. ADS disclaims any liability howsoever arising from the consequence of anything done or omitted to be done in reliance upon the whole or any part of the information contained in this Drug Database or the results of searches performed.